Information Center for educational research, policy and teaching
The Intercollegiate Information Center provides unique information services in teacher education, teaching, education, and related issues.
- To select and provide professional information for teacher educators and education professionals from the Israeli education system;
- To support academic research;
- To disseminate knowledge.
The center comprises three principal units:
- Academic databases and reference services;
- Literature reviews;
- Information portals.
The knowledge collected, created and disseminated by the Information Center covers a variety of topics concerning education, among them:
- Teaching and learning
- Higher education
- Teachers educators
- Professional development of teachers and teacher educators
- Education policy
The information is offered in Hebrew as well as in English. We can provide abstracts of research reports and dissertations in English, and connect you to the researchers that conducted them.
Literature reviews can be translated or produced in English and can be extended to countries of your choice.
You can contact us via phone: +972-3-690-1443, Fax: +972-3-698-8611, or